- The author must ensure that the paper is written in academic English with the format of American Psychological Association (6th Ed) Referencing Style. It should be clear, concise, grammatically correct, and without typographical errors. In order to make sure the paper is ready for submission to Pertanika Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities, the papers must be proofread by professional English language editors and the proofreading certificate is submitted to Conference Committee.
- The paper must be on the basis of empirical research. Conceptual or theoretical papers will not be considered.
- The paper should be between 4000 and 5000 words in length excluding the abstract, references, tables and/or figures. The abstract should be between 100-200 words without any in-text citations. The running title is about 60 characters. The keywords are up to 8 words.
- Only papers with a maximum similarity index of 30% will be accepted to be published in Pertanika Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities (JSSH).
- The papers should be original and previously has not been published or not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
A double-blinded review will be applied to review the papers, which means that throughout the review process, both the identities of reviewers and authors are concealed from the reviewers, and vice versa. Each paper will be assigned to a minimum of two reviewers. The decision of a paper acceptance and/or rejection will be considered on the basis of reviewers’ average score, comments, and suggestions. Please pay attention to the following hints:
- The topic of the paper is relevant to the program track to which it is submitted.
- The objectives of the paper have been clearly described.
- The Paper addresses an contemporary and peculiar management & IS phenomena.
- The paper has been well organized to enable the ideas presented to flow logically.
- The paper contains an appropriate review of relevant literature.
- The paper describes the research method (s) employed;
- The paper provides appropriate data analysis techniques;
- The paper discusses the findings from previous studies;
- The paper should be completed with concise concluding remarks, with recommendations and suggestions.
- All papers must follow the @MITS 2018 Author Guideline. Download Author Guideline HERE.
- File format: Papers submitted for review must be in pdf format.
- Author information: Because of the double-blinded review process, the papers submitted for review MUST NOT contain either author information or an acknowledgment section. This information will only be ADDED to the FINAL VERSION of the accepted papers. Papers that fail to adhere to this anonymity rule will not be considered for the conference.
Non-presented Paper Policy
The committee reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference if the paper is not presented at the conference.
Published at : Updated