Warmest greetings from BINUS UNIVERSITY Doctorate Program
By honoring our commitment to be the very best in delivering quality education that matches professionals needs, the world-class doctoral program in management is continuously pursuing excellence in research by combining science, best practices, and leverage of ICT.
A doctoral degree is necessary to lead and manage businesses smartly, as we cannot rely any longer on intuition alone or even with available cases and examples, because the business playing field or ‘battleground’ has changed. To be able to compete effectively, one needs to be always better than the competition.
BINUS UNIVERSITY Doctorate Program can assist in shaping smart leaders, who will not act on the basis of successful past practices or examples only, but also on best business practices acquired through applied business research. This is why:
We cordially invites you to attend:
Alumni Talk and Info Session
DRM Sustainability and Growth Strategy Program
Tuesday, February 20, 2018
07.00 am – 09.00 am
The Café – Hotel Mulia
Jl. Asia Afrika Senayan
Registration : Free of Charge by Reservation Only
For S2 graduates
(A limited number of reservations are available)
- Prof. Dr. Ir. Edi Abdurachman, MS., M.Sc. – Head of Doctor of Research in Management (DRM) Program and Director of BINUS University Graduate Progra
- Dr.Yanuar Rizky, – Independent Commisioner of PT Pupuk Indonesia Holding Company & Owner of Aspirasi Indonesia Research Institute, Alumnus of DRM Program
During this event participants will:
- Expand professional network;
- Have the opportunity to ask questions about the topics;
- Be provided with an overview of the Doctor of Research in Management (DRM) Sustainability and Growth Strategy (SGS) Program that includes specific program goals, objectives, and methodologies
We are hoping you will take some time to come to the Alumni Talk and Information Session on February 20, 2018. Please register if you are planning to attend please click button below.
In the meantime, should you have any questions, feel free to contact us at 021-53 69 69 69, 53 69 69 99 ext. 1148, 1149 or Whatsapp 0856 476 888 00
We would highly appreciate your cooperation in disseminating this invitation within your organization so it may reach your colleagues who might also benefit greatly from this event.
If you have any further questions, please do let us know.
Published at : Updated