@MITS 2018 is now accepting manuscript submissions. Prospective authors are invited to submit their paper in full paper. The authors are advised to submit their manuscripts for reviewing when their drafts are ready, instead of waiting until the submission deadline. Click here to Download Author Guidelines.
- An acknowledgment email for the receipt of the submitted papers will be sent within 3 (three) working days. If the authors have not received the acknowledgment emails or the result notification emails within the above specific periods, they can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Author(s) will receive an e-mail informing them whether their paper has been accepted, and assigned to give an oral presentation at the conference.
Prospective authors are invited to submit their paper in full paper in EDAS <CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT>.
Create an Account
- The author must have EDAS account before submitting the paper. Click here to create an EDAS account.
- The author must enter information into the provided fields (Red Asterix * indicates compulsory).
- Then, the author will get a return e-mail containing login “e-mail address” and ‘password’.
- Log into the account using the information provided in the returning e-mail from EDAS.
- From one’s EDAS homepage, click on the ‘Submit paper’ tab.
- Search for the acronym “admits2018” under the ‘Conference’ column. On the same row under the ‘Name’ column, click on the yellow button under the “Submit” column (last column) to “register a paper for @MITS 2018”.
- Write the title of the paper in the text box under ‘Title of paper’.
- Put five keywords of the paper in the text box under “Keywords, separated by semicolons”.
- The checkbox under “Add yourself as the author (you can add others later)”, check the box.
- The abstract must be 100 words minimum and cannot exceed 200 words. One may type in the text box under ‘Paper Abstract’ or write in a separate MS Word file, count the words and then copy it and paste.
- After successfully submitting, an information page will appear.
- Go to the End of the page.
- Click on the folder sign on the same row with “Review Manuscript” under the “Property” column to upload the paper (not abstract, because the abstract is already submitted in step 10 above).
- Click on ‘Browse’ to point the location of the pdf file.
- Check on “Send email notification to authors” to get a confirmation e-mail after successful submission.
- Click “Upload paper.” You will get a note confirming successful submission.
- You will be prompted by error messages if any. Follow the instruction(s), do the needful and resubmit.
Published at : Updated