Welcome to the official website of the International Conference on Advanced Management and Information Technology Services (@MITS 2018), which will be held in September 7 – 8, 2018, in Tangerang Indonesia.
@MITS aims to bring together researchers, scientists, scholarly practitioners, and doctoral students to exchange and share their research proposal or empirical findings or final research results in various spectrums of Advanced Management practices and IT Services, and discuss the practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted. The conference is designed as an ideal platform to share views and build networks among researchers and practitioners in Management and IT domains.
- The International Conference on Advanced Management and Information Technology Services (@MITS) mission to encourage research and scholarship among doctoral students in Management Science and Information Technology.
- @MITS supporting Permenristekdikti no. 44 of 2015, which regulates specifically the obligation of publication of Doctoral Students in reputable international journals.
- @MITS intended to promote and communicate Doctoral Students research to general public and communities. To become the basis of further research and implementation in society.
- @MITS contributing to the development of Management Science and Information Technology, thus enforcing nation’s competitiveness. “For a Greater Nusantara.”
- to identify and encourage interesting and important research by doctoral students in Strategic Management, Finance and Accounting, Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Human Capital, and Information Technology.
- to provide a platform of exchange between doctoral students, leading academicians and researchers from industry to identify new applications and research topics.
- to enable the doctoral students to engage with leading national an international academicians and researchers to gain developmental inputs for their research.
- to facilitate collaborative work amongst doctoral students and researchers from different national and international institutions.
- to provide a publication outlet for promising research by facilitating doctoral students to publish their work in Journal indexed SCOPUS.
Published at : Updated